Assisted Living in Jacksonville, NC
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Jacksonville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Jacksonville and provide continuing care options.
Liberty Commons Assisted Living
Liberty Commons Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Jacksonville, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 79 retirees at a time. With a location at 3045 Henderson Drive Extension, in the 28546 area code inside Onslow county, Liberty Commons Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Liberty Commons Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and arranged transportation.
The Arc Community
The Arc Community specializes in providing assisted living in Onslow county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 32 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. The Arc Community is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Jacksonville, NC and surrounding areas. The Arc Community is located at 1241 Onslow Pines Road, 28540.
When looking for assisted senior living in Jacksonville, North Carolina, you will find Onslow House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 160 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Onslow House provides assisted living not only to Jacksonville residents, but also to all Onslow county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Lighthouse Village can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Lighthouse Village has a total capacity of 80 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and multiple dining options daily.
2 More Facilities in Onslow County, NC
The Heritage Of Richlands
The Heritage Of Richlands has a capacity of 40 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 148 Cox Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Richlands, NC older adults.
Holly Ridge Assisted Living
Located at 325 Sound Road, inside 28445 zip code area in Onslow county, Holly Ridge Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Holly Ridge, NC senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Holly Ridge Assisted Living can accommodate up to 40 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Salisbury, NC
- Assisted Living in Clemmons, NC
- Assisted Living in Arden, NC
- Assisted Living in Mocksville, NC
- Assisted Living in Hickory, NC
- Assisted Living in Monroe, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Kannapolis, NC
- Assisted Living in King, NC
- Assisted Living in Chapel Hill, NC
- Assisted Living in Yanceyville, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincolnton, NC
- Assisted Living in Dunn, NC
- Assisted Living in Goldsboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Benson, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Northampton County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hertford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
More senior living options in Jacksonville:
There are additional senior living options available to Jacksonville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Jacksonville, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Jacksonville, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Jacksonville, NC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Jacksonville is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina are #41 out of 249 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Jacksonville is $3,679 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Jacksonville can be priced as little as $2,217 per month, while the most luxurious Jacksonville senior living communities can go up to $6,118 per month. Jacksonville assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Onslow county, NC, which has an average cost of $3,680 per month and ranges from $2,225 to $6,089. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $1 less per month for assisted living in Jacksonville.