Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Franklin, NC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Carolina seniors. Franklin assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Grandview Manor Care Center
Grandview Manor Care Center provides assisted living care in Franklin, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 82 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 150 Crisp Street, in the 28734 area code inside Macon county, Grandview Manor Care Center assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Grandview Manor Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Franklin House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Macon county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 70 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Franklin House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Franklin, NC and surrounding areas. Franklin House is located at 186 One Center Court, 28734 zip code. Franklin House provides amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy service and library.
Chestnut Hill Of Highlands
When looking for senior living in Highlands, North Carolina, you will find Chestnut Hill Of Highlands as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 26 assisted living units. It is located at 64 Clubhouse Trail, 28741 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Chestnut Hill Of Highlands provides assisted living not only to Highlands residents, but also to all Macon county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Franklin, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Canton, NC
- Assisted Living in Angier, NC
- Assisted Living in Goldsboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Laurinburg, NC
- Assisted Living in Hickory, NC
- Assisted Living in Shelby, NC
- Assisted Living in Greenville, NC
- Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
- Assisted Living in Fletcher, NC
- Assisted Living in Louisburg, NC
- Assisted Living in Conover, NC
- Assisted Living in Cary, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NC
- Assisted Living in High Point, NC
- Assisted Living in Newton, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Catawba County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hertford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
More senior living options in Franklin:
There are additional senior living options available to Franklin elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Franklin, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Franklin, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Franklin, NC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Franklin that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Franklin, NC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Franklin and Macon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.