Assisted Living in Denver, NC
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Denver, North Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Denver assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Denver and provide continuing care options.
Lakewood Care Center
Lakewood Care Center provides assisted living care in Denver, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 60 retirees at a time. With a location at 7981 Optimist Club Road, in the 28037 area code inside Lincoln county, Lakewood Care Center assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Lakewood Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Wexford House specializes in providing senior living in Lincoln county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Wexford House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Denver, NC and surrounding areas. Wexford House is located at 3900 Wexford Lane, 28037. Wexford House includes services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy services and library.
5 More Facilities in Lincoln County, NC
When searching for assisted senior living in Lincolnton, North Carolina, you will find Heath House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Heath House provides assisted living not only to Lincolnton residents, but also to all Lincoln county residents too.
Amazing Grace Rest Home
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Amazing Grace Rest Home can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Lawndale, North Carolina. Amazing Grace Rest Home has a total capacity of 10 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily.
North Brook Rest Home
North Brook Rest Home has a capacity of 12 senior citizens and provides amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1611 North Brook Iii School Rd, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Vale, NC older adults.
Boger City Rest Home
Located at 1428 Little Valley Lane, inside 28092 zip code area in Lincoln county, Boger City Rest Home provides assisted senior living to Lincolnton, NC senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, 24-hour awake staff and a tailored service plan. Boger City Rest Home can accommodate up to 52 seniors at a time.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton
Situated at 440 Salem Church Road, Lincolnton, North Carolina, 28092, Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton will help any Lincoln county senior citizens with activities of daily living and includes services that include unlimited snacks, walking paths, and assistance with medications. Carillon Assisted Living Of Lincolnton can provide long-term assisted living to a maximum of 96 senior citizens at once.
Assisted Living near Denver, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Lawndale, NC
- Assisted Living in Black Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in Randleman, NC
- Assisted Living in Burlington, NC
- Assisted Living in Conover, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Garner, NC
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkinville, NC
- Assisted Living in Shelby, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham, NC
- Assisted Living in Chapel Hill, NC
- Assisted Living in Mooresville, NC
- Assisted Living in Edgecombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Burke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Denver is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Denver, North Carolina are #71 out of 250 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Denver is $4,124 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Denver can be priced as little as $2,557 per month, while the most luxurious Denver senior living communities can go up to $6,649 per month. Denver assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Lincoln county, NC, which has an average cost of $4,127 per month and ranges from $2,560 to $6,635. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 less per month for assisted living in Denver.