Assisted Living in Chowan County, NC
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Chowan County, North Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Chowan County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Chowan County and provide continuing care options.
Edenton Prime Time Retirement Village
Edenton Prime Time Retirement Village provides assisted living services in Edenton, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 60 older adults at a time. With a location at 106 Mark Drive, in the 27932 area code inside Chowan county, Edenton Prime Time Retirement Village assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Edenton Prime Time Retirement Village include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation.
Edenton House specializes in providing senior living in Chowan county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Edenton House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Edenton, NC and surrounding areas. Edenton House is located at 323 Medical Arts Drive, 27932.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Chowan county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Chowan county, North Carolina are #14 out of 97 counties in North Carolina for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Chowan county is $3,488 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Chowan county can be priced as little as $2,112 per month, while the most luxurious Chowan county senior living communities can go up to $5,778 per month. Chowan county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against North Carolina statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,800 per month and ranges from $2,327 to $6,230. On average, Chowan county assisted living communities are $312 more affordable per month.