Assisted Living in Carteret County, NC
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Carteret County, North Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Carteret County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Carteret County and provide continuing care options.
Carteret House provides assisted living care in Newport, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 seniors at a time. With a location at 3020 Market Street, in the 28570 area code inside Carteret county, Carteret House assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Carteret House include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and arranged transportation.
Brookdale Morehead City
Brookdale Morehead City specializes in providing senior assisted living in Carteret county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 72 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Brookdale Morehead City is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Morehead City, NC and surrounding areas. Brookdale Morehead City is located at 107 Bryan Street, 28557.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Carteret county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Carteret county, North Carolina are #35 out of 96 counties in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Carteret county is $3,742 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Carteret county can be priced as little as $2,304 per month, while the most luxurious Carteret county senior living communities can go up to $6,131 per month. Carteret county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against North Carolina statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,800 per month and ranges from $2,327 to $6,230. On average, Carteret county assisted living communities are $58 more affordable per month.