Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Plattsburgh assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Pine Harbour provides assisted living services in Plattsburgh, New York. It can house a maximum of 66 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 15 New Hampshire Street, in the 12903 area code inside Clinton county, Pine Harbour assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Pine Harbour include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Pine Harbour is licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0652A.
Samuel F. Vilas Home
Samuel F. Vilas Home specializes in providing assisted living in Clinton county, New York. It includes a total of 40 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Samuel F. Vilas Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Plattsburgh, NY and surrounding areas. Samuel F. Vilas Home is located at 61 Beekman Street, 12901 zip code. Samuel F. Vilas Home includes amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and library section.
Adirondack Manor Home For Adults
When looking for assisted senior living in Peru, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Home For Adults as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2989 North Main Street, Box 683, 12972 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0006A. Adirondack Manor Home For Adults offers assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Clinton county residents too.
Assisted Living near Plattsburgh, New York
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Amsterdam, NY
- Assisted Living in East Elmhurst, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Clifton Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Patchogue, NY
- Assisted Living in Westbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Croton on Hudson, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
More senior living options in Plattsburgh:
There are additional senior living options available to Plattsburgh elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Plattsburgh, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Plattsburgh, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plattsburgh, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plattsburgh and Clinton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.