Assisted Living in Medina, NY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Apple Gate Adult Home
Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living care in Medina, New York. It can house a maximum of 28 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 400 Ohio Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, Apple Gate Adult Home assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Apple Gate Adult Home include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation. Apple Gate Adult Home is licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number AF0443A.
The Willows specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. The Willows is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. The Willows is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code. The Willows provides amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy services and library.
The Villages Of Orleans
When searching for assisted senior living in Albion, New York, you will find The Villages Of Orleans as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 14012 Route 31, 14411 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 335212. The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
Cloverhill Adult Home
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Cloverhill Adult Home, located at 355 South Main Street in the 14411 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albion, New York. Cloverhill Adult Home has a total capacity of 44 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Cloverhill Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0473A.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Monsey, NY
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Amityville, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Croton on Hudson, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.