Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Valley Residential Services
Valley Residential Services provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 48 retirees at a time. With a location at 161 Valley Drive, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Valley Residential Services assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Valley Residential Services include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Valley Residential Services is licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0719A.
Homelife At Folts-claxton
Homelife At Folts-claxton specializes in providing senior living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Homelife At Folts-claxton is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Homelife At Folts-claxton is located at 104 North Washington Street, 13350 zip code. Homelife At Folts-claxton includes amenities such as: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for senior living in Mohawk, New York, you will find Mohawk Homestead as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 41 assisted living units. It is located at 62 East Main Street, 13407 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is AF0085A. Mohawk Homestead offers assisted living not only to Mohawk residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
Middleville Rest Home
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Middleville Rest Home, located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128 in the 13406 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Middleville, New York. Middleville Rest Home has a total capacity of 24 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and 3 daily meals. Middleville Rest Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0083A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Patchogue, NY
- Assisted Living in Kew Gardens, NY
- Assisted Living in Johnstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in East Northport, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Glen Cove, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.