Assisted Living in Elmira, NY
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Elmira, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Elmira assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cogswell's Rest Haven
Cogswell's Rest Haven provides assisted living services in Elmira, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 958 Lake Street, in the 14901 area code inside Chemung county, Cogswell's Rest Haven assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cogswell's Rest Haven include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Cogswell's Rest Haven is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0474A.
Chemung County Health Center
Chemung County Health Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Chemung county, New York. It includes a total of 200 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Chemung County Health Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Elmira, NY and surrounding areas. Chemung County Health Center is located at 103 Washington Street, 14901 zip code. Chemung County Health Center includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy services and library.
The Barton Home
When looking for senior assisted living in Elmira, New York, you will find The Barton Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 26 assisted living units. It provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is AF0445B. The Barton Home offers assisted living not only to Elmira residents, but also to all Chemung county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Woodbrook can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Elmira, New York. Woodbrook has a total capacity of 80 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Woodbrook is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0583A.
St Josephs Hospital Snf
St Josephs Hospital Snf has a capacity of 85 seniors. St Josephs Hospital Snf includes amenities such as: court yard, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 555 East Market Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Elmira, NY older adults. St Josephs Hospital Snf is licensed with New York and its license number is 335072.
Located at 3005 Watkins Road, inside 14845 zip code area in Chemung county, Bethany Village provides assisted senior living to Horseheads, NY senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, staff available day and night and tailored service plans. Bethany Village can accommodate up to 144 seniors at a time. Bethany Village has official license # of AF0450A.
Assisted Living near Elmira, New York
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Slingerlands, NY
- Assisted Living in Beacon, NY
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Albion, NY
- Assisted Living in Johnstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in North Chili, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
More senior living options in Elmira:
There are additional senior living options available to Elmira elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Elmira, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elmira, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Elmira, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.