Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Absolut Care Of Allegany
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living care in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 retirees at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Absolut Care Of Allegany is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number 335610.
Underwood Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 32 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Underwood Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Hinsdale, NY and surrounding areas. Underwood Manor is located at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1, 14743 zip code. Underwood Manor provides services like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and reading area.
Eden Heights Of Olean
When looking for senior living in Olean, New York, you will find Eden Heights Of Olean as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street, 14760 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0488A. Eden Heights Of Olean offers assisted living not only to Olean residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Randolph Manor, situated at 40 East Main Street in the 14772 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Randolph, New York. Randolph Manor has a total capacity of 50 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Randolph Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0546A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Troy, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Hempstead, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Fairport, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Spring Valley, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.