Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Absolut Care Of Allegany
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living care in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Absolut Care Of Allegany has an active license by New York to provide senior living, with license number 335610.
Randolph Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Randolph Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Randolph, NY and surrounding areas. Randolph Manor is located at 40 East Main Street, 14772 zip code. Randolph Manor includes services like: bistro, pharmacy service and library section.
Eden Heights Of Olean
When searching for senior living in Olean, New York, you will find Eden Heights Of Olean as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street, 14760 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0488A. Eden Heights Of Olean offers assisted living not only to Olean residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Underwood Manor, situated at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1 in the 14743 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Hinsdale, New York. Underwood Manor has a total capacity of 32 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Underwood Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0569A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Bath, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
- Assisted Living in Center Moriches, NY
- Assisted Living in Amherst, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Kew Gardens, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.