Assisted Living in Albion, NY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
The Villages Of Orleans
The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living services in Albion, New York. It can house a maximum of 120 retirees at a time. With a location at 14012 Route 31, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, The Villages Of Orleans assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by The Villages Of Orleans include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory care and scheduled transportation. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335212.
Cloverhill Adult Home
Cloverhill Adult Home specializes in providing senior living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 44 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Cloverhill Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. Cloverhill Adult Home is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code. Cloverhill Adult Home provides amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and library section.
When looking for assisted living in Medina, New York, you will find The Willows as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is AF0580B. The Willows offers assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
Apple Gate Adult Home
If you require assistance with daily living, Apple Gate Adult Home, situated at 400 Ohio Street in the 14103 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Medina, New York. Apple Gate Adult Home has a total capacity of 28 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Apple Gate Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0443A.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in Penfield, NY
- Assisted Living in Spring Valley, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in Amherst, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.