Assisted Living in Albion, NY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
The Villages Of Orleans
The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living care in Albion, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 14012 Route 31, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, The Villages Of Orleans assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by The Villages Of Orleans include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. The Villages Of Orleans is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number 335212.
Cloverhill Adult Home
Cloverhill Adult Home specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 44 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Cloverhill Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. Cloverhill Adult Home is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code. Cloverhill Adult Home includes amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library section.
Apple Gate Adult Home
When searching for senior assisted living in Medina, New York, you will find Apple Gate Adult Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0443A. Apple Gate Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, The Willows, located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street in the 14103 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Medina, New York. The Willows has a total capacity of 24 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and dining. The Willows is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0580B.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Binghamton, NY
- Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Delmar, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Medina, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.