Assisted Living in Fallon, NV
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Fallon, Nevada area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Fallon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Fallon and provide continuing care options.
The Homestead provides assisted living care in Fallon, Nevada. It can accommodate a maximum of 43 seniors at a time. With a location at 365 West A Street, in the 89406 area code inside Churchill county, The Homestead assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by The Homestead include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. The Homestead is fully licensed by Nevada to provide senior living, with license number 4193.
Highland Manor Of Fallon
Highland Manor Of Fallon specializes in providing senior assisted living in Churchill county, Nevada. It includes a total of 102 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Highland Manor Of Fallon is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Fallon, NV and surrounding areas. Highland Manor Of Fallon is located at 550 N Sherman Street, 89406.
Assisted Living near Fallon, Nevada
- Assisted Living in North Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted Living in Fernley, NV
- Assisted Living in Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NV
- Assisted Living in Sparks, NV
- Assisted Living in Boulder City, NV
- Assisted Living in Elko, NV
- Assisted Living in Carson City, NV
- Assisted Living in Gardnerville, NV
- Assisted Living in Reno, NV
- Assisted Living in Clark County, NV