Assisted Living in Salem, MO
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Salem, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Salem assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Salem Residential Care
Salem Residential Care provides assisted living services in Salem, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 35 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1207 East Roosevelt St, in the 65560 area code inside Dent county, Salem Residential Care assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Salem Residential Care include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Salem Residential Care is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 19746.
Seville Care Center
Seville Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dent county, Missouri. It includes a total of 90 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Seville Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Salem, MO and surrounding areas. Seville Care Center is located at 35625 Highway 72, 65560 zip code. Seville Care Center includes services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library room.
Salem Care Center
When searching for senior assisted living in Salem, Missouri, you will find Salem Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1203 North Jackson, 65560 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 2354. Salem Care Center offers assisted living not only to Salem residents, but also to all Dent county residents as well.
Dent County Residential Care
If you require help with daily tasks, Dent County Residential Care, situated at 22151 East Highway 32 in the 65440 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Boss, Missouri. Dent County Residential Care has a total capacity of 12 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Dent County Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 15016.
Assisted Living near Salem, Missouri
- Assisted Living in MT VERNON, MO
- Assisted Living in BROOKFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY, MO
- Assisted Living in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in HUMANSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in MACON, MO
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MO
- Assisted Living in OWENSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT PETERS, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES, MO
- Assisted Living in NIXA, MO
- Assisted Living in MEXICO, MO
- Assisted Living in SIKESTON, MO
- Assisted Living in MALDEN, MO
- Assisted Living in CUBA, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in PETTIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in ADAIR County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, MO
More senior living options in Salem:
There are additional senior living options available to Salem elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Salem, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Salem, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Salem, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Salem, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Salem that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Salem, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Salem and Dent County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.