Assisted Living in Mountain Grove, MO
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Mountain Grove, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Mountain Grove assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Autumn Oaks Caring Center
Autumn Oaks Caring Center provides assisted living care in Mountain Grove, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1310 Hovis St, in the 65711 area code inside Wright county, Autumn Oaks Caring Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Autumn Oaks Caring Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Autumn Oaks Caring Center is fully licensed by Missouri to provide senior living, with license number 7970.
Country Living Assisted Living
Country Living Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Wright county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Country Living Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Mountain Grove, MO and surrounding areas. Country Living Assisted Living is located at 2820 North Main St, 65711 zip code. Country Living Assisted Living provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy service and library section.
Hartville Care Center
When looking for senior assisted living in Hartville, Missouri, you will find Hartville Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 649 West Rolla St, 65667 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 17946. Hartville Care Center offers assisted living not only to Hartville residents, but also to all Wright county residents as well.
Rocky Ridge Manor
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Rocky Ridge Manor, situated at 3111 Highway A in the 65704 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Mansfield, Missouri. Rocky Ridge Manor has a total capacity of 65 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and dining. Rocky Ridge Manor is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4996.
Assisted Living near Mountain Grove, Missouri
- Assisted Living in GLADSTONE, MO
- Assisted Living in HARRISONVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in TIPTON, MO
- Assisted Living in GRANDVIEW, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN, MO
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MO
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY, MO
- Assisted Living in TRENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in CASSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in O'FALLON, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO
- Assisted Living in MONETT, MO
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, MO
- Assisted Living in HUMANSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in PETTIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLLINGER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
More senior living options in Mountain Grove:
There are additional senior living options available to Mountain Grove elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Mountain Grove, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Mountain Grove, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Mountain Grove that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Mountain Grove, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Mountain Grove and Wright County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.