Assisted Living in Macon, MO
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Macon, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Macon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Macon Health Care Center
Macon Health Care Center provides assisted living services in Macon, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 120 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 29612 Kellogg Ave, in the 63552 area code inside Macon county, Macon Health Care Center assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Macon Health Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Macon Health Care Center has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 4914.
Loch Haven specializes in providing senior assisted living in Macon county, Missouri. It includes a total of 180 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Loch Haven is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Macon, MO and surrounding areas. Loch Haven is located at 701 Sunset Hills Dr, 63552 zip code. Loch Haven provides services like: hair salon, pharmacy service and reading section.
Bristol Manor Of Macon
When looking for assisted senior living in Macon, Missouri, you will find Bristol Manor Of Macon as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 707 Ranchland Dr, 63552 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 17865. Bristol Manor Of Macon offers assisted living not only to Macon residents, but also to all Macon county residents too.
La Plata Nursing Home
If you require help with daily living, La Plata Nursing Home, located at 100 Old Stagecoach Rd in the 63549 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in La Plata, Missouri. La Plata Nursing Home has a total capacity of 52 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. La Plata Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4395.
Assisted Living near Macon, Missouri
- Assisted Living in FERGUSON, MO
- Assisted Living in WILLARD, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in MONETT, MO
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKTOWN, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in LEE'S SUMMIT, MO
- Assisted Living in RAYMORE, MO
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, MO
- Assisted Living in DARDENNE PRAIRIE, MO
- Assisted Living in CHESTERFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in POPLAR BLUFF, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in BENTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in PHELPS County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEW MADRID County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in IRON County, MO
More senior living options in Macon:
There are additional senior living options available to Macon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Macon, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Macon, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Macon, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Macon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Macon, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Macon and Macon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.