Assisted Living in Louisiana, MO
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Louisiana, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Louisiana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Maple Grove Lodge
Maple Grove Lodge provides assisted living services in Louisiana, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 90 seniors at a time. With a location at 2407 Kentucky St, in the 63353 area code inside Pike county, Maple Grove Lodge assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Maple Grove Lodge include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Maple Grove Lodge is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living, with license number 5002.
Lynn's Heritage House
Lynn's Heritage House specializes in providing senior assisted living in Pike county, Missouri. It includes a total of 44 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Lynn's Heritage House is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Louisiana, MO and surrounding areas. Lynn's Heritage House is located at 800 Kelly Ln, 63353 zip code. Lynn's Heritage House provides services such as: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library room.
Bowling Green Residential Care
When looking for senior living in Bowling Green, Missouri, you will find Bowling Green Residential Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 119 West Centennial Ave, 63334 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 7712. Bowling Green Residential Care offers assisted living not only to Bowling Green residents, but also to all Pike county residents as well.
Country View Nursing Facility
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Country View Nursing Facility, situated at 2106 West Main St in the 63334 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Bowling Green, Missouri. Country View Nursing Facility has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Country View Nursing Facility is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 14926.
Moore-pike Nursing Home
Moore-pike Nursing Home has a capacity of 55 seniors. Moore-pike Nursing Home offers amenities that include: landscaped courtyard, movie room and registered dietitian. It is located at 300 S Saint Charles St, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Bowling Green, MO seniors. Moore-pike Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 5511.
Assisted Living near Louisiana, Missouri
- Assisted Living in PLEASANT HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in INDEPENDENCE, MO
- Assisted Living in FERGUSON, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in HARRISONVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in FARMINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in SEDALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in REPUBLIC, MO
- Assisted Living in HOLTS SUMMIT, MO
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, MO
- Assisted Living in ELDON, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLLINGER County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in BENTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in IRON County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEW MADRID County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
More senior living options in Louisiana:
There are additional senior living options available to Louisiana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Louisiana, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Louisiana, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Louisiana, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Louisiana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Louisiana, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Louisiana and Pike County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.