Assisted Living in Fredericktown, MO
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Fredericktown, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fredericktown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Ozark Manor provides assisted living care in Fredericktown, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 55 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1013 Highway Z, in the 63645 area code inside Madison county, Ozark Manor assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Ozark Manor include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Ozark Manor has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 22947.
Claru Deville Nursing Center
Claru Deville Nursing Center specializes in providing assisted living in Madison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 90 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Claru Deville Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Fredericktown, MO and surrounding areas. Claru Deville Nursing Center is located at 105 Spruce St, 63645 zip code. Claru Deville Nursing Center provides amenities like: cafe, pharmacy service and library area.
Wagner Residential Care
When searching for assisted senior living in Fredericktown, Missouri, you will find Wagner Residential Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 320 N Chamber Dr, 63645 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 28451. Wagner Residential Care offers assisted living not only to Fredericktown residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Fredericktown, Missouri
- Assisted Living in ELDON, MO
- Assisted Living in MONETT, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in PLEASANT HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in HOLTS SUMMIT, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in WENTZVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in BLUE SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in CENTRALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, MO
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, MO
- Assisted Living in KEARNEY, MO
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, MO
- Assisted Living in DONIPHAN, MO
- Assisted Living in BELTON, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEW MADRID County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
- Assisted Living in MILLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in STODDARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
More senior living options in Fredericktown:
There are additional senior living options available to Fredericktown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Fredericktown, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Fredericktown, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fredericktown, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fredericktown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fredericktown, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fredericktown and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.