Assisted Living in Fayette, MO
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Fayette, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Fayette Caring Center
Fayette Caring Center provides assisted living services in Fayette, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 60 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 501 South Park, in the 65248 area code inside Howard county, Fayette Caring Center assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Fayette Caring Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Fayette Caring Center is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 10870.
Lodge specializes in providing assisted living in Howard county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Fayette, MO and surrounding areas. Lodge is located at 542 State Road Dd, 65248 zip code. Lodge includes services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library area.
Ashbury Heights Of Fayette
When looking for senior assisted living in Fayette, Missouri, you will find Ashbury Heights Of Fayette as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 200 Groce St, 65248 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 23894. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette provides assisted living not only to Fayette residents, but also to all Howard county residents too.
Maplelawn Residential Care Facility
If you need assistance with daily living, Maplelawn Residential Care Facility, located at 420 County Road 112 in the 65248 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Fayette, Missouri. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility has a total capacity of 39 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4856.
Glasgow Gardens has a capacity of 59 older adults. Glasgow Gardens offers amenities that include: court yard, movie room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 100 Audsley Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Glasgow, MO elderly residents. Glasgow Gardens is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1659.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Missouri
- Assisted Living in FARMINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in MONETT, MO
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in TROY, MO
- Assisted Living in PARK HILLS, MO
- Assisted Living in POPLAR BLUFF, MO
- Assisted Living in MALDEN, MO
- Assisted Living in FERGUSON, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in LAMAR, MO
- Assisted Living in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, MO
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Fayette, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Howard County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.