Assisted Living in Carrollton, MO
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Carrollton, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Carrollton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Carroll House provides assisted living care in Carrollton, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 63 older adults at a time. With a location at 307 Grand, in the 64633 area code inside Carroll county, Carroll House assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Carroll House include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Carroll House is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 22027.
Life Care Center Of Carrollton
Life Care Center Of Carrollton specializes in providing assisted senior living in Carroll county, Missouri. It includes a total of 120 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Life Care Center Of Carrollton is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Carrollton, MO and surrounding areas. Life Care Center Of Carrollton is located at 300 Life Care Ln, 64633 zip code. Life Care Center Of Carrollton provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and library area.
Bristol Manor Of Carrollton
When searching for assisted senior living in Carrollton, Missouri, you will find Bristol Manor Of Carrollton as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 1016 East 10th St, 64633 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 18316. Bristol Manor Of Carrollton offers assisted living not only to Carrollton residents, but also to all Carroll county residents too.
Assisted Living near Carrollton, Missouri
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, MO
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE, MO
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA, MO
- Assisted Living in BLUE SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO
- Assisted Living in REPUBLIC, MO
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLIVAR, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in SEDALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in TROY, MO
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT PETERS, MO
- Assisted Living in HUMANSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in MARBLE HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEW MADRID County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
More senior living options in Carrollton:
There are additional senior living options available to Carrollton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Carrollton, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Carrollton, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Carrollton, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Carrollton, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Carrollton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Carrollton, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Carrollton and Carroll County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.