Assisted Living in West Point, MS
There are 4 assisted living facilities in West Point, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. West Point assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Waverly Care Home
Waverly Care Home provides assisted living care in West Point, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 21 retirees at a time. With a location at 315 W. Broad Street, in the 39773 area code inside Clay county, Waverly Care Home assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Waverly Care Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation.
Heavenly Angels specializes in providing assisted living in Clay county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 7 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Heavenly Angels is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in West Point, MS and surrounding areas. Heavenly Angels is located at 1031 East Broad Street, 39773 zip code. Heavenly Angels includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy and reading section.
West Point Community Living Center
When searching for assisted living in West Point, Mississippi, you will find West Point Community Living Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 100 assisted living units. It is located at 1122 N Eshman Avenue, 39773 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 255111. West Point Community Living Center provides assisted living not only to West Point residents, but also to all Clay county residents too.
Dugan Memorial Home
If you require help with daily tasks, Dugan Memorial Home, situated at 26894 East Main Street in the 39773 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in West Point, Mississippi. Dugan Memorial Home has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Dugan Memorial Home is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255313.
Assisted Living near West Point, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Brandon, MS
- Assisted Living in Olive Branch, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Cleveland, MS
- Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
- Assisted Living in Ridgeland, MS
- Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
- Assisted Living in New Albany, MS
- Assisted Living in Southaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Vicksburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Bay St. Louis, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Amory, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
More senior living options in West Point:
There are additional senior living options available to West Point elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in West Point, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in West Point, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in West Point, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in West Point, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in West Point that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between West Point, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped West Point and Clay County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.