Assisted Living in AITKIN, MN
There are 6 assisted living facilities in AITKIN, MN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Minnesota seniors. AITKIN assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Golden Horizons provides assisted living care in Aitkin, Minnesota. With a location at 518 7th Avenue Ne, in the 56431 area code inside Aitkin county, Golden Horizons assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Golden Horizons include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Golden Horizons has an active license by Minnesota to provide senior living, with license number 30395.
Maryhill Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Aitkin county, Minnesota. Maryhill Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Aitkin, MN and surrounding areas. Maryhill Manor is located at 215 3rd Street Se, 56431 zip code. Maryhill Manor includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library section.
Aicota Health Care Center
When looking for assisted living in Aitkin, Minnesota, you will find Aicota Health Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 30585. Aicota Health Care Center offers assisted living not only to Aitkin residents, but also to all Aitkin county residents too.
Rivers Edge Assisted Living
If you need assistance with daily living, Rivers Edge Assisted Living can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Aitkin, Minnesota. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and dining. Rivers Edge Assisted Living is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 32649.
Northland Village Mcgregor
Northland Village Mcgregor offers amenities that include: court yard, theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 22027 420th Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Mcgregor, MN senior citizens. Northland Village Mcgregor is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 27287.
Chappy's Golden Shores
Located at 540 Park Avenue, inside 55748 zip code area in Aitkin county, Chappy's Golden Shores provides assisted senior living to Hill City, MN senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, around-the-clock staff and tailored service plans. Chappy's Golden Shores has official license # of 21823.
Assisted Living near AITKIN, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in ESKO, MN
- Assisted Living in ALBERT LEA, MN
- Assisted Living in BROOKLYN PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in RED LAKE FALLS, MN
- Assisted Living in BURNSVILLE, MN
- Assisted Living in CLOQUET, MN
- Assisted Living in ST PAUL PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in REDWOOD FALLS, MN
- Assisted Living in STILLWATER, MN
- Assisted Living in SHOREVIEW, MN
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIDGE, MN
- Assisted Living in WEST ST PAUL, MN
- Assisted Living in HASTINGS, MN
- Assisted Living in CHISHOLM, MN
- Assisted Living in WALKER, MN
- Assisted Living in Winona County, MN
- Assisted Living in Polk County, MN
- Assisted Living in Brown County, MN
- Assisted Living in Morrison County, MN
- Assisted Living in Renville County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
- Assisted Living in Steele County, MN
- Assisted Living in Wright County, MN
- Assisted Living in Fillmore County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Beltrami County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pine County, MN
- Assisted Living in Blue Earth County, MN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, MN
More senior living options in AITKIN:
There are additional senior living options available to AITKIN elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in AITKIN, MN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in AITKIN, MN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in AITKIN, MN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.