Assisted Living in GRAYLING, MI
There are 4 assisted living facilities in GRAYLING, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. GRAYLING assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Three Oaks Afc
Three Oaks Afc provides assisted living care in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 6 older adults at a time. With a location at 1086 S Ausable Trail, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Three Oaks Afc assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Three Oaks Afc include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Three Oaks Afc has an active license by Michigan to provide assisted living services, with license number AS200318736.
Wargo's Manor specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Wargo's Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Wargo's Manor is located at 808 Chestnut, 49738 zip code. Wargo's Manor includes services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library area.
Jones Lake Afc Home
When searching for senior assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Jones Lake Afc Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is AS200263280. Jones Lake Afc Home provides assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
Northern Pines Assisted Living
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Northern Pines Assisted Living, located at 130 Mary Ann Street in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Grayling, Michigan. Northern Pines Assisted Living has a total capacity of 20 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Northern Pines Assisted Living is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AL200337124.
Assisted Living near GRAYLING, Michigan
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN, MI
- Assisted Living in STANDISH, MI
- Assisted Living in HILLSDALE, MI
- Assisted Living in BRONSON, MI
- Assisted Living in SPRING LAKE, MI
- Assisted Living in BROWNSTOWN, MI
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK, MI
- Assisted Living in MILAN, MI
- Assisted Living in DAVISON, MI
- Assisted Living in EDMORE, MI
- Assisted Living in COLDWATER, MI
- Assisted Living in BYRON CENTER, MI
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, MI
- Assisted Living in LAKE CITY, MI
- Assisted Living in WEIDMAN, MI
- Assisted Living in BENZIE County, MI
- Assisted Living in KALKASKA County, MI
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, MI
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACOMB County, MI
- Assisted Living in CHEBOYGAN County, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in IONIA County, MI
- Assisted Living in MENOMINEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in WASHTENAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in MECOSTA County, MI
- Assisted Living in GLADWIN County, MI
- Assisted Living in MONTCALM County, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO County, MI
- Assisted Living in OAKLAND County, MI
More senior living options in GRAYLING:
There are additional senior living options available to GRAYLING elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in GRAYLING, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in GRAYLING, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in GRAYLING, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in GRAYLING, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in GRAYLING that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between GRAYLING, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.
Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped GRAYLING and CRAWFORD County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.