Assisted Living in Grayling, MI
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Wargo's Manor provides assisted living care in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 12 retirees at a time. With a location at 808 Chestnut, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Wargo's Manor assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Wargo's Manor include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Wargo's Manor is fully licensed by Michigan to provide assisted living services, with license number AM200008077.
Northern Pines Assisted Living
Northern Pines Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 20 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Northern Pines Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Northern Pines Assisted Living is located at 130 Mary Ann Street, 49738 zip code. Northern Pines Assisted Living provides services like: bistro, pharmacy and reading section.
Jones Lake Afc Home
When searching for assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Jones Lake Afc Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AS200263280. Jones Lake Afc Home provides assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
Three Oaks Afc
If you require assistance with daily living, Three Oaks Afc, located at 1086 S Ausable Trail in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Grayling, Michigan. Three Oaks Afc has a total capacity of 6 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Three Oaks Afc is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS200318736.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in WEIDMAN, MI
- Assisted Living in BELDING, MI
- Assisted Living in TECUMSEH, MI
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN SPRINGS, MI
- Assisted Living in ORTONVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in GLADSTONE, MI
- Assisted Living in TUSTIN, MI
- Assisted Living in BURTON, MI
- Assisted Living in CADILLAC, MI
- Assisted Living in MT CLEMENS, MI
- Assisted Living in EVART, MI
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR, MI
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGDALE, MI
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, MI
- Assisted Living in BENTON HARBOR, MI
- Assisted Living in HURON County, MI
- Assisted Living in OGEMAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA County, MI
- Assisted Living in GRAND TRAVERSE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACOMB County, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, MI
- Assisted Living in NEWAYGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in MISSAUKEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MI
- Assisted Living in ROSCOMMON County, MI
- Assisted Living in LAPEER County, MI
- Assisted Living in ALPENA County, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.