Assisted Living in Kentwood, LA
There are 8 assisted living facilities in Kentwood, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Kentwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Kentwood Manor Nursing Home
Kentwood Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Kentwood, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 108 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 921 Ave G, in the 70444 area code inside Tangipahoa Parish county, Kentwood Manor Nursing Home assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Kentwood Manor Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Kentwood Manor Nursing Home has an active license by Louisiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 195543.
Landmark Nursing Center Hammond
Landmark Nursing Center Hammond specializes in providing assisted senior living in Tangipahoa Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 150 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Hammond, LA and surrounding areas. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond is located at 1300 Derek Drive, 70403 zip code. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond includes amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
Belle Maison Nursing Home
When searching for assisted senior living in Hammond, Louisiana, you will find Belle Maison Nursing Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 140 assisted living units. It includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 195523. Belle Maison Nursing Home offers assisted living not only to Hammond residents, but also to all Tangipahoa Parish county residents as well.
Tangi Pines Nursing Center
If you require help with everyday tasks, Tangi Pines Nursing Center can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Amite, Louisiana. Tangi Pines Nursing Center has a total capacity of 100 elderly residents. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals. Tangi Pines Nursing Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195349.
Live Oak Village Of Hammond
Live Oak Village Of Hammond has a capacity of 44 senior citizens. Live Oak Village Of Hammond provides amenities such as: garden and court yard, theatre room and registered dietitian. It is located at 17010 Old Covington Highway, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Hammond, LA seniors. Live Oak Village Of Hammond is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 2113.
Heritage Healthcare - Hammond
Located at 800 South Oak St. , inside 70403 zip code area in Tangipahoa Parish county, Heritage Healthcare - Hammond provides assisted senior living to Hammond, LA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, staff awake 24/7 and personalized service plans. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond can accommodate up to 108 seniors at a time. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond has official license # of 195526.
Hammond Nursing Home
Situated at 501 Old Covington Highway, Hammond, Louisiana, 70403, Hammond Nursing Home will help any Tangipahoa Parish county senior with activities of daily living and offers services that include all-day snacks, walking paths, and medication administration. Hammond Nursing Home can offer long-term assisted living to a maximum of 120 residents at once. Its license number is 195611.
Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond
Senior Citizens looking for assisted living in Hammond, Louisiana will find Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond, located at 16170 E. Minnesota Park Road inside 70403 zip code as a wonderful option for all of their care needs. Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond is able to care for up to 98 seniors and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. Louisiana records show that Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond has a license number of 2203782979. With services that include falls management, incontinence management and special dietary menu, Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond will be a perfect choice for any senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Kentwood, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Lake Charles, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in New Orleans, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, LA
- Assisted Living in Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Thibodaux, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier City, LA
- Assisted Living in Jenna, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA