Assisted Living in Abbeville, LA
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Abbeville, Louisiana area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Abbeville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Abbeville and provide continuing care options.
Eastridge Nursing Center
Eastridge Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Abbeville, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 90 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2305 Richard St. , in the 70510 area code inside Vermilion Parish county, Eastridge Nursing Center assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Eastridge Nursing Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation. Eastridge Nursing Center has an active license by Louisiana to provide assisted living, with license number 195553.
Maison Du Monde Living Center
Maison Du Monde Living Center specializes in providing senior living in Vermilion Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 128 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Maison Du Monde Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Abbeville, LA and surrounding areas. Maison Du Monde Living Center is located at 4000 Rodeo Road, 70510.
Eastridge Senior Living Suites
When searching for assisted living in Abbeville, Louisiana, you will find Eastridge Senior Living Suites as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 2203782576. Eastridge Senior Living Suites provides assisted living not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Vermilion Parish county residents as well.
4 More Facilities in Vermilion Parish, LA
Kaplan Healthcare Center
If you require assistance with daily living, Kaplan Healthcare Center can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Kaplan, Louisiana. Kaplan Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 113 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Kaplan Healthcare Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195315.
Vermilion Health Care Center
Vermilion Health Care Center has a capacity of 120 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 14008 Cheneau Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Kaplan, LA older adults. Vermilion Health Care Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195442.
Gueydan Memorial Guest Home
Located at 1201 Third St, inside 70542 zip code area in Vermilion Parish county, Gueydan Memorial Guest Home provides assisted senior living to Gueydan, LA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home can accommodate up to 66 seniors at a time. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home has official license # of 195458.
Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation
Situated at 405 Milton Road, Maurice, Louisiana, 70555, Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation can help any Vermilion Parish county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 120 residents at once. Its license number is 195342.
Assisted Living near Abbeville, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in New Orleans, LA
- Assisted Living in Marrero, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Mandeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in LaPlace, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier City, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Broussard, LA
- Assisted Living in Pineville, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Abbeville:
There are additional senior living options available to Abbeville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Abbeville, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Abbeville, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Abbeville, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.