Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
There are 3 assisted living facilities in VERSAILLES, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. VERSAILLES assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Taylor Manor Nursing Home
Taylor Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Versailles, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 300 Berry Avenue, in the 40383 area code inside Woodford county, Taylor Manor Nursing Home assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Taylor Manor Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Taylor Manor Nursing Home has an active license by Kentucky to provide senior living, with license number 100420.
Daisy Hill Senior Living
Daisy Hill Senior Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Woodford county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 45 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Daisy Hill Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Versailles, KY and surrounding areas. Daisy Hill Senior Living is located at 1001 Crossfield Drive, 40383 zip code. Daisy Hill Senior Living includes amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
The Homeplace At Midway
When searching for assisted living in Midway, Kentucky, you will find The Homeplace At Midway as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 101 Sexton Way, 40347 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 101207. The Homeplace At Midway provides assisted living not only to Midway residents, but also to all Woodford county residents as well.
Assisted Living near VERSAILLES, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in BENTON, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in ELSMERE, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in HAZARD, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELL, KY
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
More senior living options in VERSAILLES:
There are additional senior living options available to VERSAILLES elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in VERSAILLES, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in VERSAILLES, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in VERSAILLES, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in VERSAILLES that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between VERSAILLES, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped VERSAILLES and WOODFORD County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining how reasonably priced assisted living in VERSAILLES is, it would help to know that VERSAILLES is ranked #26 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,844 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in VERSAILLES can carry fees as little as $2,328 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,316 per month. Assisted living in VERSAILLES is less affordable when compared to costs in WOODFORD county, KY, which has a median cost of $3,822 per month and ranges from $2,329 to $6,283. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $22 more monthly for assisted living facilities in VERSAILLES.