Assisted Living in Princeton, KY
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Princeton, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Princeton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton
New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton provides assisted living services in Princeton, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 12 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 803 Maple St. , in the 42445 area code inside Caldwell county, New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Highland Homes specializes in providing assisted living in Caldwell county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 100 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Highland Homes is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Princeton, KY and surrounding areas. Highland Homes is located at 219 Stevens Avenue, 42445 zip code. Highland Homes includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library area.
Princeton Health & Rehab Center
When looking for assisted senior living in Princeton, Kentucky, you will find Princeton Health & Rehab Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 104 assisted living units. It is located at 1333 West Main St. , 42445 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100049. Princeton Health & Rehab Center offers assisted living not only to Princeton residents, but also to all Caldwell county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Princeton, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in OWENSBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in VILLA HILLS, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELLVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in RADCLIFF, KY
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, KY
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in CORBIN, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in NELSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
More senior living options in Princeton:
There are additional senior living options available to Princeton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Princeton, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Princeton, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Princeton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Princeton, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Princeton and Caldwell County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see whether you are able to pay for assisted living in PRINCETON, it will help to know that it ranks #11 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,446 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PRINCETON area can cost as little as $2,055 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $5,758 per month. Assisted living in PRINCETON is more affordable when priced against CALDWELL county, KY, which has a median cost of $3,453 per month and can fluctuate from $2,063 to $5,779. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $7 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in PRINCETON, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.