Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in PRESTONSBURG, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. PRESTONSBURG assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Prestonsburg Health Care Center
Prestonsburg Health Care Center provides assisted living services in Prestonsburg, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 56 retirees at a time. With a location at 147 North Highland Avenue, in the 41653 area code inside Floyd county, Prestonsburg Health Care Center assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Prestonsburg Health Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Prestonsburg Health Care Center is fully licensed by Kentucky to provide assisted living care, with license number 100126.
Riverview Health Care Center
Riverview Health Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Floyd county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 121 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Riverview Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Prestonsburg, KY and surrounding areas. Riverview Health Care Center is located at 79 Sparrow Lane, 41653 zip code. Riverview Health Care Center includes services like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
Highlands Regional Medical Center
When looking for assisted senior living in Prestonsburg, Kentucky, you will find Highlands Regional Medical Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It is located at 5000 Ky Route 321, Po Box 668, 41653 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100726. Highlands Regional Medical Center offers assisted living not only to Prestonsburg residents, but also to all Floyd county residents as well.
Golden Years Rest Home
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Golden Years Rest Home, located at 14684 East Highway 550 in the 41643 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Lackey, Kentucky. Golden Years Rest Home has a total capacity of 84 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and dining. Golden Years Rest Home is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100274.
Assisted Living near PRESTONSBURG, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in NICHOLASVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LONDON, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, KY
- Assisted Living in FORT THOMAS, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELLVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, KY
- Assisted Living in ERLANGER, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
More senior living options in PRESTONSBURG:
There are additional senior living options available to PRESTONSBURG elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in PRESTONSBURG, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in PRESTONSBURG, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in PRESTONSBURG, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in PRESTONSBURG that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between PRESTONSBURG, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped PRESTONSBURG and FLOYD County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.