Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in MURRAY, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. MURRAY assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Hickory Woods Retirement Center
Hickory Woods Retirement Center provides assisted living care in Murray, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 44 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 84 Utterback Road, in the 42701 area code inside Calloway county, Hickory Woods Retirement Center assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Hickory Woods Retirement Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments.
Spring Creek Health Care
Spring Creek Health Care specializes in providing senior living in Calloway county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 226 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Spring Creek Health Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Murray, KY and surrounding areas. Spring Creek Health Care is located at 1401 South 16th Street, 42071 zip code. Spring Creek Health Care provides amenities like: bistro, pharmacy and extensive library.
Fern Terrace Of Murray
When looking for assisted senior living in Murray, Kentucky, you will find Fern Terrace Of Murray as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 103 assisted living units. It is located at 1505 Stadium View Drive, 42071 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100052. Fern Terrace Of Murray offers assisted living not only to Murray residents, but also to all Calloway county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Brookdale Murray, located at 905 Glendale Road in the 42701 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Murray, Kentucky. Brookdale Murray has a total capacity of 83 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near MURRAY, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in RADCLIFF, KY
- Assisted Living in FLATWOODS, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELLVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in NICHOLASVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELL, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in NELSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More senior living options in MURRAY:
There are additional senior living options available to MURRAY elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in MURRAY, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in MURRAY, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in MURRAY that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between MURRAY, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped MURRAY and CALLOWAY County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining how affordable assisted living in MURRAY is, it would help to know that MURRAY ranks #2 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,249 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in MURRAY can be priced as little as $1,902 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $5,548 per month. Assisted living in MURRAY is more affordable when priced against CALLOWAY county, KY, which has a median cost of $3,251 per month and can range from $1,907 to $5,564. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $2 less monthly for assisted living facilities in MURRAY.