Assisted Living in Morehead, KY
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Morehead, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Morehead assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cave Run Manor
Cave Run Manor provides assisted living care in Morehead, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 retirees at a time. With a location at 1100 Ky Hwy 801 South, in the 40351 area code inside Rowan county, Cave Run Manor assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cave Run Manor include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation.
St Claire Medical Center
St Claire Medical Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Rowan county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 10 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. St Claire Medical Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Morehead, KY and surrounding areas. St Claire Medical Center is located at 222 Medical Circle, 40351 zip code. St Claire Medical Center includes services like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and reading room.
Life Care Center Of Morehead
When looking for assisted senior living in Morehead, Kentucky, you will find Life Care Center Of Morehead as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 97 assisted living units. It is located at 933 North Tolliver Road, 40351 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100376. Life Care Center Of Morehead offers assisted living not only to Morehead residents, but also to all Rowan county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Morehead, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in GLASGOW, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in LONDON, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in RADCLIFF, KY
- Assisted Living in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAVES County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
More senior living options in Morehead:
There are additional senior living options available to Morehead elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Morehead, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Morehead, KY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Morehead, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Morehead, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Morehead that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Morehead, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Morehead and Rowan County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.