Assisted Living in MIDDLESBORO, KY
There are 4 assisted living facilities in MIDDLESBORO, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. MIDDLESBORO assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Generations Center Of Middlesboro
Generations Center Of Middlesboro provides assisted living services in Middlesboro, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 504 South 24th Street, in the 40965 area code inside Bell county, Generations Center Of Middlesboro assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Generations Center Of Middlesboro include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Generations Center Of Middlesboro is fully licensed by Kentucky to provide assisted living services, with license number 100021.
Middlesboro Health Care Facility
Middlesboro Health Care Facility specializes in providing senior assisted living in Bell county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 95 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Middlesboro Health Care Facility is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Middlesboro, KY and surrounding areas. Middlesboro Health Care Facility is located at 235 New Wilson Lane, 40965 zip code. Middlesboro Health Care Facility includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy services and library.
Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
When looking for senior assisted living in Pineville, Kentucky, you will find Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 115 assisted living units. It is located at 39 Ferndale Apartments Road, 40977 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 100496. Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living not only to Pineville residents, but also to all Bell county residents too.
Pineville Community Hospital
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Pineville Community Hospital, situated at 850 Riverview Avenue in the 40977 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Pineville, Kentucky. Pineville Community Hospital has a total capacity of 30 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Pineville Community Hospital is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100725.
Assisted Living near MIDDLESBORO, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in LA GRANGE, KY
- Assisted Living in LONDON, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FLATWOODS, KY
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in GLASGOW, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in JESSAMINE County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
More senior living options in MIDDLESBORO:
There are additional senior living options available to MIDDLESBORO elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in MIDDLESBORO, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in MIDDLESBORO, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in MIDDLESBORO that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between MIDDLESBORO, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped MIDDLESBORO and BELL County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.