Assisted Living in Henderson, KY
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Henderson, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Henderson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living services in Henderson, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 90 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2500 North Elm St. , in the 42420 area code inside Henderson county, Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Henderson Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is fully licensed by Kentucky to provide senior living, with license number 100175.
Colonial Senior Living
Colonial Senior Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Henderson county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 51 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Colonial Senior Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Henderson, KY and surrounding areas. Colonial Senior Living is located at 6575 Adams Lane, 42420 zip code. Colonial Senior Living provides services like: barbershop, pharmacy service and reading room.
When searching for assisted living in Henderson, Kentucky, you will find Henderson Manor as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. It is located at 201 Watson Lane, 42420 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 100174. Henderson Manor provides assisted living not only to Henderson residents, but also to all Henderson county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Redbanks, situated at 851 Kimsey Lane in the 42420 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Henderson, Kentucky. Redbanks has a total capacity of 222 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and 3 daily meals. Redbanks is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100423.
Colonial Assisted Living
Colonial Assisted Living has a capacity of 69 senior citizens. Colonial Assisted Living provides amenities that include: court yard, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 2637 Stadium Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Henderson, KY senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Henderson, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in VILLA HILLS, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, KY
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, KY
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDINSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAVES County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
More senior living options in Henderson:
There are additional senior living options available to Henderson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Henderson, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Henderson, KY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Henderson, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Henderson, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Henderson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Henderson, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Henderson and Henderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.