Assisted Living in FLORENCE, KY
There are 6 assisted living facilities in FLORENCE, Kentucky area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. FLORENCE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in FLORENCE and provide continuing care options.
Colonial Gardens provides assisted living care in Florence, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 80 older adults at a time. With a location at 6910 Hopeful Road, in the 41042 area code inside Boone county, Colonial Gardens assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Colonial Gardens include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Colonial Gardens has an active license by Kentucky to provide assisted living, with license number 100945.
Bridge Point Center
Bridge Point Center specializes in providing senior living in Boone county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 151 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Bridge Point Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Florence, KY and surrounding areas. Bridge Point Center is located at 7300 Woodspoint Drive, 41042.
Elmcroft Of Florence
When searching for assisted living in Florence, Kentucky, you will find Elmcroft Of Florence as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 100 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Elmcroft Of Florence provides assisted living not only to Florence residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
Florence Park Care Center
If you require help with daily living, Florence Park Care Center can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Florence, Kentucky. Florence Park Care Center has a total capacity of 150 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Florence Park Care Center is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100547.
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living has a capacity of 111 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 7665 Ewing Blvd. , and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Florence, KY older adults.
St Elizabeth Florence Snf
Located at 4900 Houston Road, inside 41042 zip code area in Boone county, St Elizabeth Florence Snf provides assisted senior living to Florence, KY senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. St Elizabeth Florence Snf can accommodate up to 16 seniors at a time. St Elizabeth Florence Snf has official license # of 100760.
Assisted Living near FLORENCE, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in OWENSBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELL, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in NICHOLASVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDINSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in JESSAMINE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
More senior living options in FLORENCE:
There are additional senior living options available to FLORENCE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in FLORENCE, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in FLORENCE, KY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in FLORENCE, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in FLORENCE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in FLORENCE, Kentucky are #25 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in FLORENCE is $3,800 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in FLORENCE can be priced as little as $2,302 per month, while the most luxurious FLORENCE senior living communities can go up to $6,272 per month. FLORENCE assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against BOONE county, KY, which has an average cost of $3,803 per month and ranges from $2,304 to $6,256. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 less per month for assisted living in FLORENCE.