Assisted Living in Cynthiana, KY
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Cynthiana, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Cynthiana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Grand Haven Nursing Home
Grand Haven Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Cynthiana, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 54 retirees at a time. With a location at 105 Rodgers Park, in the 41031 area code inside Harrison county, Grand Haven Nursing Home assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Grand Haven Nursing Home include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Grand Haven Nursing Home has an active license by Kentucky to provide assisted living services, with license number 100522.
Edgemont Healthcare specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 68 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Edgemont Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Cynthiana, KY and surrounding areas. Edgemont Healthcare is located at 323 Webster Avenue, 41031 zip code. Edgemont Healthcare provides amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy and library area.
When searching for assisted senior living in Cynthiana, Kentucky, you will find Shady Lawn as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 75 assisted living units. It is located at 108 S Miller Street, 41031 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100170. Shady Lawn provides assisted living not only to Cynthiana residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Parkside Manor, situated at 317 Oddville Avenue in the 41031 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Cynthiana, Kentucky. Parkside Manor has a total capacity of 51 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Parkside Manor is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100168.
Cedar Ridge Health Campus
Cedar Ridge Health Campus has a capacity of 75 older adults. Cedar Ridge Health Campus includes amenities that include: garden and court yard, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1217 Us Highway 62 East, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Cynthiana, KY senior citizens. Cedar Ridge Health Campus is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100751.
Assisted Living near Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in HAZARD, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in BENTON, KY
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELL, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in RADCLIFF, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FORT THOMAS, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SIMPSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
More senior living options in Cynthiana:
There are additional senior living options available to Cynthiana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Cynthiana, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Cynthiana, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cynthiana, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cynthiana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cynthiana, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cynthiana and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.