Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
There are 6 assisted living facilities in WINFIELD, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. WINFIELD assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Hillside Home Plus
Hillside Home Plus provides assisted living care in Winfield, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 4 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1341 Hillside Drive, in the 67156 area code inside Cowley county, Hillside Home Plus assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Hillside Home Plus include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Hillside Home Plus is fully licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number B018002.
Kansas Veterans Home
Kansas Veterans Home specializes in providing senior living in Cowley county, Kansas. It includes a total of 142 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Kansas Veterans Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Winfield, KS and surrounding areas. Kansas Veterans Home is located at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive, 67156 zip code. Kansas Veterans Home includes services like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for assisted living in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Cumbernauld Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is N018009. Cumbernauld Village offers assisted living not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
Winfield Senior Living Community
If you require help with daily tasks, Winfield Senior Living Community can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Winfield, Kansas. Winfield Senior Living Community has a total capacity of 45 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Winfield Senior Living Community is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018006.
Alderbrook Village has a capacity of 43 older adults. Alderbrook Village offers amenities such as: court yard, theater room and staff dietitian. It is located at 402 E. Windsor Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Arkansas City, KS older adults. Alderbrook Village is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018010.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Located at 1711 N. 4th Street, inside 67005 zip code area in Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides assisted senior living to Arkansas City, KS senior citizens and includes amenities such as housingkeeping, staff available day and night and personalized service plans. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor can accommodate up to 60 seniors at a time. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor has official license # of N018008.
Assisted Living near WINFIELD, Kansas
- Assisted Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Assisted Living in MISSION, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
More senior living options in WINFIELD:
There are additional senior living options available to WINFIELD elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in WINFIELD, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in WINFIELD, KS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in WINFIELD, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.