Assisted Living in SEWARD County, KS
There are 2 assisted living facilities in SEWARD County, Kansas. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SEWARD County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SEWARD County and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Liberal Springs
Brookdale Liberal Springs provides assisted living care in Liberal, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 56 seniors at a time. With a location at 1500 N Terrace, in the 67901 area code inside Seward county, Brookdale Liberal Springs assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Liberal Springs include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Brookdale Liberal Springs has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living care, with license number N088003.
Homestead Estates Home Plus
Homestead Estates Home Plus specializes in providing senior living in Seward county, Kansas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Homestead Estates Home Plus is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Liberal, KS and surrounding areas. Homestead Estates Home Plus is located at 1140 S Pershing Ave, 67901.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SEWARD county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SEWARD county, Kansas are #10 out of 83 counties in Kansas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in SEWARD county is $3,697 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SEWARD county can be priced as little as $2,177 per month, while the most luxurious SEWARD county senior living communities can go up to $6,282 per month. SEWARD county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Kansas statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,915 per month and ranges from $2,339 to $6,573. On average, SEWARD county assisted living communities are $218 more affordable per month.