Assisted Living in SALINA, KS
There are 5 assisted living facilities in SALINA, Kansas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SALINA assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SALINA and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin provides assisted living care in Salina, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 43 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, in the 67401 area code inside Saline county, Brookdale Salina Kirwin assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Salina Kirwin include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Brookdale Salina Kirwin has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living, with license number N085009.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
Brookdale Salina Fairdale specializes in providing assisted living in Saline county, Kansas. It includes a total of 55 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is located at 2251 E Crawford St, 67401.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
When searching for assisted senior living in Salina, Kansas, you will find Salina Presbyterian Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is N085005. Salina Presbyterian Manor provides assisted living not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents as well.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
If you require help with daily living, Eaglecrest Retirement Community can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Salina, Kansas. Eaglecrest Retirement Community has a total capacity of 48 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Eaglecrest Retirement Community is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085012.
Salina Mccall Ilf
Salina Mccall Ilf has a capacity of 12 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 626 S 3rd Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Salina, KS older adults. Salina Mccall Ilf is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B085009.
Assisted Living near SALINA, Kansas
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in HIAWATHA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in NEWTON, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
More senior living options in SALINA:
There are additional senior living options available to SALINA elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SALINA, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in SALINA, KS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in SALINA, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SALINA is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SALINA, Kansas are #11 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in SALINA is $3,719 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SALINA can be priced as little as $2,210 per month, while the most luxurious SALINA senior living communities can go up to $6,245 per month. SALINA assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against SALINE county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,732 per month and ranges from $2,223 to $6,270. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $13 less per month for assisted living in SALINA.