Assisted Living in SALINA, KS
There are 5 assisted living facilities in SALINA, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. SALINA assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
Salina Presbyterian Manor provides assisted living care in Salina, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 60 older adults at a time. With a location at 2601 E Crawford St, in the 67401 area code inside Saline county, Salina Presbyterian Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Salina Presbyterian Manor include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Salina Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas to provide senior living, with license number N085005.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
Brookdale Salina Fairdale specializes in providing senior living in Saline county, Kansas. It includes a total of 55 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is located at 2251 E Crawford St, 67401 zip code. Brookdale Salina Fairdale includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading room.
Salina Mccall Ilf
When looking for assisted living in Salina, Kansas, you will find Salina Mccall Ilf as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is B085009. Salina Mccall Ilf offers assisted living not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents too.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
If you need assistance with daily living, Eaglecrest Retirement Community can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Salina, Kansas. Eaglecrest Retirement Community has a total capacity of 48 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Eaglecrest Retirement Community is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085012.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin has a capacity of 43 seniors. Brookdale Salina Kirwin offers amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Salina, KS seniors. Brookdale Salina Kirwin is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085009.
Assisted Living near SALINA, Kansas
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in ATCHISON, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in ROSE HILL, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Assisted Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
More senior living options in SALINA:
There are additional senior living options available to SALINA elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SALINA, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in SALINA, KS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in SALINA, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SALINA is, it would help to know that SALINA ranks #11 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,719 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SALINA can carry fees as little as $2,210 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $6,245 per month. Assisted living in SALINA is more affordable when compared to costs in SALINE county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,732 per month and can fluctuate from $2,223 to $6,270. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $13 less per month for assisted living facilities in SALINA.