Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
There are 7 assisted living facilities in MANHATTAN, Kansas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. MANHATTAN assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in MANHATTAN and provide continuing care options.
Via Christi Village Manhattan
Via Christi Village Manhattan provides assisted living care in Manhattan, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 93 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2800 Willow Grove Rd, in the 66502 area code inside Riley county, Via Christi Village Manhattan assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Via Christi Village Manhattan include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. Via Christi Village Manhattan is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living, with license number N081001.
Meadowlark Hills specializes in providing assisted senior living in Riley county, Kansas. It includes a total of 134 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Meadowlark Hills is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Manhattan, KS and surrounding areas. Meadowlark Hills is located at 2121 Meadowlark Rd, 66502.
The Homestead Of Manhattan
When looking for senior assisted living in Manhattan, Kansas, you will find The Homestead Of Manhattan as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is N081006. The Homestead Of Manhattan provides assisted living not only to Manhattan residents, but also to all Riley county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Autumn Hills can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Manhattan, Kansas. Autumn Hills has a total capacity of 8 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Autumn Hills is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B081002.
Stoneybrook Retirement Community
Stoneybrook Retirement Community has a capacity of 65 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 2025 Little Kitten Ave, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Manhattan, KS older adults. Stoneybrook Retirement Community is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N081005.
Stoneybrook Assisted Living
Located at 2029 Little Kitten Ave, inside 66503 zip code area in Riley county, Stoneybrook Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Manhattan, KS senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Stoneybrook Assisted Living can accommodate up to 32 seniors at a time. Stoneybrook Assisted Living has official license # of N081007.
1 More Facilities in RILEY County, KS
Situated at 7621 Falcon Rd, Riley, Kansas, 66531, Autumn Hills can help any Riley county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Autumn Hills can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 9 residents at once. Its license number is B081001.
Assisted Living near MANHATTAN, Kansas
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in LENEXA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, KS
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in MANHATTAN is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in MANHATTAN, Kansas are #3 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in MANHATTAN is $3,510 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in MANHATTAN can be priced as little as $2,025 per month, while the most luxurious MANHATTAN senior living communities can go up to $6,095 per month. MANHATTAN assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against RILEY county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,534 per month and ranges from $2,041 to $6,106. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $24 less per month for assisted living in MANHATTAN.