Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
There are 7 assisted living facilities in MANHATTAN, Kansas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. MANHATTAN assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in MANHATTAN and provide continuing care options.
The Homestead Of Manhattan
The Homestead Of Manhattan provides assisted living services in Manhattan, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 40 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1923 Little Kitten Ave, in the 66502 area code inside Riley county, The Homestead Of Manhattan assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by The Homestead Of Manhattan include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation. The Homestead Of Manhattan is fully licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living care, with license number N081006.
Autumn Hills specializes in providing assisted senior living in Riley county, Kansas. It includes a total of 8 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Autumn Hills is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Manhattan, KS and surrounding areas. Autumn Hills is located at 120 N Scenic Drive, 66503.
When searching for assisted living in Manhattan, Kansas, you will find Meadowlark Hills as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 134 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is N081004. Meadowlark Hills provides assisted living not only to Manhattan residents, but also to all Riley county residents as well.
Stoneybrook Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living, Stoneybrook Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Manhattan, Kansas. Stoneybrook Assisted Living has a total capacity of 32 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Stoneybrook Assisted Living is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N081007.
Via Christi Village Manhattan
Via Christi Village Manhattan has a capacity of 93 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 2800 Willow Grove Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Manhattan, KS older adults. Via Christi Village Manhattan is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N081001.
Stoneybrook Retirement Community
Located at 2025 Little Kitten Ave, inside 66503 zip code area in Riley county, Stoneybrook Retirement Community provides assisted senior living to Manhattan, KS senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Stoneybrook Retirement Community can accommodate up to 65 seniors at a time. Stoneybrook Retirement Community has official license # of N081005.
1 More Facilities in RILEY County, KS
Situated at 7621 Falcon Rd, Riley, Kansas, 66531, Autumn Hills can help any Riley county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Autumn Hills can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 9 residents at once. Its license number is B081001.
Assisted Living near MANHATTAN, Kansas
- Assisted Living in OLATHE, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in NEWTON, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in MANHATTAN is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in MANHATTAN, Kansas are #3 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in MANHATTAN is $3,510 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in MANHATTAN can be priced as little as $2,025 per month, while the most luxurious MANHATTAN senior living communities can go up to $6,095 per month. MANHATTAN assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against RILEY county, KS, which has an average cost of $3,534 per month and ranges from $2,041 to $6,106. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $24 less per month for assisted living in MANHATTAN.