Assisted Living in Lyons, KS
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Lyons, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Lyons assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Good Samaritan Society - Lyons
Good Samaritan Society - Lyons provides assisted living services in Lyons, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 45 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1311 S. Douglas Avenue, in the 67554 area code inside Rice county, Good Samaritan Society - Lyons assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Good Samaritan Society - Lyons include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation. Good Samaritan Society - Lyons is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number N080001.
Country Living Of Lyons
Country Living Of Lyons specializes in providing assisted senior living in Rice county, Kansas. It includes a total of 22 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Country Living Of Lyons is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Lyons, KS and surrounding areas. Country Living Of Lyons is located at 502 S Miles Avenue, 67554 zip code. Country Living Of Lyons includes amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy and library.
Sandstone Heights Nursing Home
When looking for assisted senior living in Little River, Kansas, you will find Sandstone Heights Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 440 State St, 67457 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is N080002. Sandstone Heights Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Little River residents, but also to all Rice county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Lyons, Kansas
- Assisted Living in OLATHE, KS
- Assisted Living in PITTSBURG, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, KS
- Assisted Living in MCLOUTH, KS
- Assisted Living in NEWTON, KS
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in ROSE HILL, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
More senior living options in Lyons:
There are additional senior living options available to Lyons elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lyons, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lyons, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lyons, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lyons that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lyons, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lyons and Rice County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to pay for assisted living in LYONS, it will help to know that it is ranked #17 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,843 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the LYONS area can cost as little as $2,298 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,406 per month. Assisted living in LYONS is less affordable when priced against RICE county, KS, which has a median cost of $3,842 per month and can fluctuate from $2,312 to $6,412. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $1 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in LYONS, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.