Assisted Living in Liberal, KS
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Liberal, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Liberal assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Liberal Springs
Brookdale Liberal Springs provides assisted living services in Liberal, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 56 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1500 N Terrace, in the 67901 area code inside Seward county, Brookdale Liberal Springs assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Liberal Springs include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Brookdale Liberal Springs is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living services, with license number N088003.
Homestead Estates Home Plus
Homestead Estates Home Plus specializes in providing assisted living in Seward county, Kansas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Homestead Estates Home Plus is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Liberal, KS and surrounding areas. Homestead Estates Home Plus is located at 1140 S Pershing Ave, 67901 zip code. Homestead Estates Home Plus provides services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
Assisted Living near Liberal, Kansas
- Assisted Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Assisted Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in ROSE HILL, KS
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH CENTER, KS
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in HIAWATHA, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
More senior living options in Liberal:
There are additional senior living options available to Liberal elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Liberal, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Liberal, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Liberal, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Liberal that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Liberal, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Liberal and Seward County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to pay for assisted living in LIBERAL, it will help to know that it is ranked #10 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,709 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the LIBERAL area can cost as little as $2,182 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,303 per month. Assisted living in LIBERAL is less affordable when priced against SEWARD county, KS, which has a median cost of $3,697 per month and ranges from $2,177 to $6,282. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $12 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in LIBERAL, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.