Assisted Living in Hays, KS
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Hays, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Hays assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Hays provides assisted living services in Hays, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 45 seniors at a time. With a location at 1801 E 27th St, in the 67601 area code inside Ellis county, Brookdale Hays assists those elderly adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Hays include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and scheduled transportation. Brookdale Hays has an active license by Kansas to provide senior living, with license number N026008.
Cedarview Assisted Living
Cedarview Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Ellis county, Kansas. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Cedarview Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Hays, KS and surrounding areas. Cedarview Assisted Living is located at 2929 Sternberg Drive, 67601 zip code. Cedarview Assisted Living includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy service and reading room.
The Willow House
When searching for assisted senior living in Hays, Kansas, you will find The Willow House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 7 assisted living units. It is located at 2900 Willow Street, 67601 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is B026002. The Willow House provides assisted living not only to Hays residents, but also to all Ellis county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Hays, Kansas
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Assisted Living in NEWTON, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in LENEXA, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in EMPORIA, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
More senior living options in Hays:
There are additional senior living options available to Hays elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Hays, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Hays, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Hays, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Hays that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Hays, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Hays and Ellis County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.