Assisted Living in Emporia, KS
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Emporia, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Emporia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Emporia Place provides assisted living care in Emporia, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 34 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1200 W. 12th Avenue, in the 66801 area code inside Lyon county, Emporia Place assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Emporia Place include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Emporia Place has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living, with license number N056012.
Emporia Presbyterian Manor
Emporia Presbyterian Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Lyon county, Kansas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Emporia Presbyterian Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Emporia, KS and surrounding areas. Emporia Presbyterian Manor is located at 2300 Industrial Road, 66801 zip code. Emporia Presbyterian Manor provides amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy service and library section.
Assisted Living near Emporia, Kansas
- Assisted Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Assisted Living in MISSION, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in ATCHISON, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in PARSONS, KS
- Assisted Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Assisted Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in FORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
More senior living options in Emporia:
There are additional senior living options available to Emporia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Emporia, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Emporia, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Emporia, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Emporia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Emporia, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Emporia and Lyon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to cover the costs of assisted living in EMPORIA, it will help to know that it is ranked #2 out of 189 cities in Kansas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,510 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the EMPORIA area can carry fees as little as $2,053 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,012 per month. Assisted living in EMPORIA is more affordable when priced against LYON county, KS, which has a median cost of $3,510 per month and ranges from $2,053 to $5,991. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in EMPORIA, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.