Assisted Living in Dodge City, KS
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Dodge City, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Dodge City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Dodge City
Brookdale Dodge City provides assisted living services in Dodge City, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 45 seniors at a time. With a location at 2400 N 14th Ave, in the 67801 area code inside Ford county, Brookdale Dodge City assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Dodge City include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Brookdale Dodge City is licensed by Kansas to provide assisted living, with license number N029007.
Manor Of The Plains
Manor Of The Plains specializes in providing senior living in Ford county, Kansas. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Manor Of The Plains is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Dodge City, KS and surrounding areas. Manor Of The Plains is located at 200 Campus Dr, 67801 zip code. Manor Of The Plains includes amenities like: bistro, pharmacy service and library area.
Rl Dodge City I
When looking for assisted living in Dodge City, Kansas, you will find Rl Dodge City I as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 2800 6th Street, 67801 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is B029001. Rl Dodge City I offers assisted living not only to Dodge City residents, but also to all Ford county residents as well.
Hill Top House
If you require help with daily tasks, Hill Top House, situated at 505 W Elm St in the 67834 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Bucklin, Kansas. Hill Top House has a total capacity of 32 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Hill Top House is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N029004.
Assisted Living near Dodge City, Kansas
- Assisted Living in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in ROSE HILL, KS
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Assisted Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINA, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in EMPORIA, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in RENO County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in FORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
More senior living options in Dodge City:
There are additional senior living options available to Dodge City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Dodge City, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Dodge City, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dodge City, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dodge City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dodge City, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dodge City and Ford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.