Assisted Living in Abilene, KS
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Abilene, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Abilene assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Family Care Home
Family Care Home provides assisted living care in Abilene, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 6 older adults at a time. With a location at 1908 N. Brady Street, in the 67410 area code inside Dickinson county, Family Care Home assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Family Care Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Family Care Home has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living, with license number B021010.
Abilene Place South
Abilene Place South specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dickinson county, Kansas. It includes a total of 43 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Abilene Place South is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Abilene, KS and surrounding areas. Abilene Place South is located at 1102 N. Vine Street, 67410 zip code. Abilene Place South includes amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and extensive library.
Abilene Place North
When searching for assisted senior living in Abilene, Kansas, you will find Abilene Place North as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 1100 N. Vine Street, 67410 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is N021007. Abilene Place North offers assisted living not only to Abilene residents, but also to all Dickinson county residents as well.
Legacy At Herington
If you need assistance with daily living, Legacy At Herington, situated at 2 E Ash St in the 67449 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Herington, Kansas. Legacy At Herington has a total capacity of 45 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Legacy At Herington is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N021004.
Assisted Living near Abilene, Kansas
- Assisted Living in WICHITA, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Assisted Living in HAYS, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in WELLINGTON, KS
- Assisted Living in LYONS, KS
- Assisted Living in DODGE CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in LENEXA, KS
- Assisted Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in FORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Assisted Living in RICE County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Assisted Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
More senior living options in Abilene:
There are additional senior living options available to Abilene elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Abilene, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Abilene, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Abilene that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Abilene, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Abilene and Dickinson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.