Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Worth County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Worth County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Worth County and provide continuing care options.
Northwood Pines provides assisted living care in Northwood, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 700 10th Street, North, in the 50459 area code inside Worth county, Northwood Pines assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Northwood Pines include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments. Northwood Pines is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0271.
Manly Specialty Care
Manly Specialty Care specializes in providing assisted senior living in Worth county, Iowa. It includes a total of 43 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Manly Specialty Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Manly, IA and surrounding areas. Manly Specialty Care is located at 601 East South Street, 50456.
Lutheran Retirement Home
When looking for assisted senior living in Northwood, Iowa, you will find Lutheran Retirement Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 01880. Lutheran Retirement Home provides assisted living not only to Northwood residents, but also to all Worth county residents as well.
Circle Terrace Lodge
If you need help with daily tasks, Circle Terrace Lodge can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Manly, Iowa. Circle Terrace Lodge has a total capacity of 8 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Circle Terrace Lodge is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0234.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA