Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Worth County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Worth County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Worth County and provide continuing care options.
Circle Terrace Lodge
Circle Terrace Lodge provides assisted living care in Manly, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 8 retirees at a time. With a location at 155 Circle Terrace, in the 50456 area code inside Worth county, Circle Terrace Lodge assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Circle Terrace Lodge include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. Circle Terrace Lodge is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0234.
Lutheran Retirement Home
Lutheran Retirement Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Worth county, Iowa. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Lutheran Retirement Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Northwood, IA and surrounding areas. Lutheran Retirement Home is located at 701 Ninth Street North, 50459.
Manly Specialty Care
When looking for assisted senior living in Manly, Iowa, you will find Manly Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 43 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 002610. Manly Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Manly residents, but also to all Worth county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Northwood Pines can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Northwood, Iowa. Northwood Pines has a total capacity of 32 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Northwood Pines is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0271.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA