Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Waukon, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Waukon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Northgate Care Center
Northgate Care Center provides assisted living care in Waukon, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 960 Fourth Street Nw, in the 52172 area code inside Allamakee county, Northgate Care Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Northgate Care Center include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Northgate Care Center has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 01125.
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon
Good Samaritan Society - Waukon specializes in providing senior living in Allamakee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 72 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Waukon, IA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon is located at 21 East Main Street, 52172 zip code. Good Samaritan Society - Waukon provides amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and extensive library.
Southcrest Manor Ii
When looking for senior assisted living in Waukon, Iowa, you will find Southcrest Manor Ii as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 602 2nd St Sw, 52172 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0221. Southcrest Manor Ii offers assisted living not only to Waukon residents, but also to all Allamakee county residents as well.
Thornton Heights Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living, Thornton Heights Assisted Living, situated at 1329 Main St in the 52151 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Lansing, Iowa. Thornton Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 26 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Thornton Heights Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0183.
Assisted Living near Waukon, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
More senior living options in Waukon:
There are additional senior living options available to Waukon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Waukon, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Waukon, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waukon, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waukon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waukon, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waukon and Allamakee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.