Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Shenandoah, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Shenandoah assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Elm Heights Care Center
Elm Heights Care Center provides assisted living services in Shenandoah, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 older adults at a time. With a location at 1203 South Elm Street, in the 51601 area code inside Page county, Elm Heights Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Elm Heights Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Elm Heights Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 2050.
Garden View Care Center
Garden View Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Page county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Garden View Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Shenandoah, IA and surrounding areas. Garden View Care Center is located at 1200 West Nishna Road, 51601 zip code. Garden View Care Center provides amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
Windsor Manor Shenandoah
When searching for senior assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you will find Windsor Manor Shenandoah as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 601 Harrison Street, 51601 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is S0328. Windsor Manor Shenandoah provides assisted living not only to Shenandoah residents, but also to all O'brien county residents too.
Prairie View Inn
If you need help with daily living, Prairie View Inn, situated at 610 N. Eastern Street in the 51248 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Sanborn, Iowa. Prairie View Inn has a total capacity of 26 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals. Prairie View Inn is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0039.
Assisted Living near Shenandoah, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
More senior living options in Shenandoah:
There are additional senior living options available to Shenandoah elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Shenandoah, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Shenandoah, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Shenandoah, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shenandoah, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shenandoah that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shenandoah, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shenandoah and O'brien County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.