Assisted Living in Pocahontas County, IA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Pocahontas County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Pocahontas County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Pocahontas County and provide continuing care options.
Pocahontas Manor provides assisted living care in Pocahontas, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 60 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 700 Nw Seventh Street, in the 50574 area code inside Pocahontas county, Pocahontas Manor assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Pocahontas Manor include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation. Pocahontas Manor is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 083545.
Arlington Place Of Pocahontas
Arlington Place Of Pocahontas specializes in providing assisted living in Pocahontas county, Iowa. It includes a total of 63 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Arlington Place Of Pocahontas is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Pocahontas, IA and surrounding areas. Arlington Place Of Pocahontas is located at 101 Ne 5th Street, 50574.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Pocahontas county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Pocahontas county, Iowa are #9 out of 100 counties in Iowa for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Pocahontas county is $3,636 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Pocahontas county can be priced as little as $2,145 per month, while the most luxurious Pocahontas county senior living communities can go up to $6,145 per month. Pocahontas county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Iowa statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,836 per month and ranges from $2,294 to $6,398. On average, Pocahontas county assisted living communities are $200 more affordable per month.