Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Oskaloosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Oskaloosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Oskaloosa Care Center
Oskaloosa Care Center provides assisted living care in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 83 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 605 Highway 432, in the 52577 area code inside Mahaska county, Oskaloosa Care Center assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Oskaloosa Care Center include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation. Oskaloosa Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 1839.
Crystal Heights Care Center
Crystal Heights Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Mahaska county, Iowa. It includes a total of 92 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Crystal Heights Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Crystal Heights Care Center is located at 1514 High Avenue West, 52577 zip code. Crystal Heights Care Center includes services like: hair salon, pharmacy and reading section.
Homestead Of Oskaloosa
When searching for assisted senior living in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Oskaloosa as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 142 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is S0186. Homestead Of Oskaloosa offers assisted living not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents too.
Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Northern Mahaska Specialty Care can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care has a total capacity of 63 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002428.
White Oak Estates
White Oak Estates has a capacity of 24 elderly adults. White Oak Estates provides amenities that include: garden, movie room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 914 N. 12th St. , and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Oskaloosa, IA older adults. White Oak Estates is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0134.
Assisted Living near Oskaloosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More senior living options in Oskaloosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Oskaloosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Oskaloosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oskaloosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Oskaloosa, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.