Assisted Living in Monroe County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Monroe County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Monroe County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Monroe County and provide continuing care options.
Brees Rest Home
Brees Rest Home provides assisted living care in Albia, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 9 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 210 Washington Avenue East, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Brees Rest Home assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brees Rest Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and arranged transportation. Brees Rest Home is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 0890962.
Monroe Care Center
Monroe Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Monroe Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Monroe Care Center is located at 120 North 13th Street, 52531.
Homestead Of Albia
When looking for senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Homestead Of Albia as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is S0333. Homestead Of Albia provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents as well.
Oakwood Specialty Care
If you require help with daily tasks, Oakwood Specialty Care can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albia, Iowa. Oakwood Specialty Care has a total capacity of 71 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Oakwood Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 0072264.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA