Assisted Living in Monroe County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Monroe County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Monroe County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Monroe County and provide continuing care options.
Monroe Care Center
Monroe Care Center provides assisted living services in Albia, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 120 North 13th Street, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Monroe Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Monroe Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments. Monroe Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 002992.
Brees Rest Home
Brees Rest Home specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 9 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brees Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Brees Rest Home is located at 210 Washington Avenue East, 52531.
Oakwood Specialty Care
When looking for senior living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Oakwood Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 71 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 0072264. Oakwood Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents as well.
Homestead Of Albia
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Homestead Of Albia can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albia, Iowa. Homestead Of Albia has a total capacity of 70 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Homestead Of Albia is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0333.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA