Assisted Living in Monroe County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Monroe County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Monroe County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Monroe County and provide continuing care options.
Homestead Of Albia
Homestead Of Albia provides assisted living services in Albia, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 70 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 6592 165th Street, in the 52531 area code inside Monroe county, Homestead Of Albia assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Homestead Of Albia include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation. Homestead Of Albia is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0333.
Brees Rest Home
Brees Rest Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Monroe county, Iowa. It includes a total of 9 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Brees Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Albia, IA and surrounding areas. Brees Rest Home is located at 210 Washington Avenue East, 52531.
Oakwood Specialty Care
When looking for assisted living in Albia, Iowa, you will find Oakwood Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 71 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 0072264. Oakwood Specialty Care provides assisted living not only to Albia residents, but also to all Monroe county residents as well.
Monroe Care Center
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Monroe Care Center can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albia, Iowa. Monroe Care Center has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and dining. Monroe Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002992.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA