Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Marshalltown, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Marshalltown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown provides assisted living care in Marshalltown, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 44 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 101 Newcastle Rd, in the 50158 area code inside Marshall county, Bickford Cottage Marshalltown assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Bickford Cottage Marshalltown include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0012.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown specializes in providing assisted living in Marshall county, Iowa. It includes a total of 110 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Marshalltown, IA and surrounding areas. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown is located at 2401 South Second Street, 50158 zip code. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy service and reading section.
Southridge Specialty Care
When looking for assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will find Southridge Specialty Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 82 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 002842. Southridge Specialty Care offers assisted living not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Grandview Heights can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Marshalltown, Iowa. Grandview Heights has a total capacity of 109 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Grandview Heights is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 1259.
Glenwood Place has a capacity of 140 older adults. Glenwood Place provides amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, movie room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 2907 S 6th St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Marshalltown, IA elderly residents. Glenwood Place is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0086.
Iowa Veterans Home
Located at 1301 Summit Street, inside 50158 zip code area in Marshall county, Iowa Veterans Home provides assisted senior living to Marshalltown, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as vacuuming and dusting, 24 hour staff and tailored service plans. Iowa Veterans Home can accommodate up to 113 seniors at a time. Iowa Veterans Home has official license # of 640108.
Assisted Living near Marshalltown, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
More senior living options in Marshalltown:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshalltown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Marshalltown, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshalltown, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Marshalltown, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.