Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Marshalltown, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Marshalltown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Glenwood Place provides assisted living care in Marshalltown, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 140 older adults at a time. With a location at 2907 S 6th St, in the 50158 area code inside Marshall county, Glenwood Place assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Glenwood Place include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Glenwood Place has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0086.
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown specializes in providing senior living in Marshall county, Iowa. It includes a total of 44 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Marshalltown, IA and surrounding areas. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is located at 101 Newcastle Rd, 50158 zip code. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown includes amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy services and library room.
Iowa Veterans Home
When looking for senior assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will find Iowa Veterans Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 113 assisted living units. It includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 640108. Iowa Veterans Home offers assisted living not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Grandview Heights can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Marshalltown, Iowa. Grandview Heights has a total capacity of 109 elderly residents. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Grandview Heights is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 1259.
Southridge Specialty Care
Southridge Specialty Care has a capacity of 82 older adults. Southridge Specialty Care provides amenities such as: garden and court yard, theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 309 West Merle Hibbs Blvd. , and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Marshalltown, IA senior citizens. Southridge Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002842.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown
Located at 2401 South Second Street, inside 50158 zip code area in Marshall county, Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown provides assisted senior living to Marshalltown, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housingkeeping, staff available day and night and tailored service plans. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown can accommodate up to 110 seniors at a time. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown has official license # of 02084.
Assisted Living near Marshalltown, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
More senior living options in Marshalltown:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshalltown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Marshalltown, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshalltown, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Marshalltown, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.