Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Marshalltown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Marshalltown and provide continuing care options.
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown provides assisted living care in Marshalltown, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 older adults at a time. With a location at 101 Newcastle Rd, in the 50158 area code inside Marshall county, Bickford Cottage Marshalltown assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Bickford Cottage Marshalltown include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number S0012.
Glenwood Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Marshall county, Iowa. It includes a total of 140 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Glenwood Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Marshalltown, IA and surrounding areas. Glenwood Place is located at 2907 S 6th St, 50158.
Iowa Veterans Home
When looking for assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will find Iowa Veterans Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 113 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 640108. Iowa Veterans Home provides assisted living not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall county residents as well.
Southridge Specialty Care
If you need assistance with daily living, Southridge Specialty Care can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Marshalltown, Iowa. Southridge Specialty Care has a total capacity of 82 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Southridge Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002842.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown has a capacity of 110 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 2401 South Second Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Marshalltown, IA older adults. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 02084.
Located at 910 East Olive Street, inside 50158 zip code area in Marshall county, Grandview Heights provides assisted senior living to Marshalltown, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Grandview Heights can accommodate up to 109 seniors at a time. Grandview Heights has official license # of 1259.
Assisted Living near Marshalltown, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Decorah, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
More senior living options in Marshalltown:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshalltown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Marshalltown, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshalltown, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Marshalltown, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.